WEBSITE FAIR USE POLICY
This fair use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access ScreamDirectory
(the website). This fair use policy applies to all users of the website including all visitors too. Your continured
use of the website means that you accept, and agree to all the policies in this policy,
which supplement our terms of website use.
ScreamDirectory is a website operated by Domain Design Agency Limited (we/us) trading as Scream Directory. We are a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC334741 with our trading at address UBC Warrington North, Office SF03, 4 Webster Court, Westbrook Crescent, Gemini Business Park, Warrington, WA5 8WD
In order to list a business on the website you must be over 18 years old and provide your own valid business/contact details and all other information requested in the sign-up process before we will put your listing live.
ScreamDirectory is only open for lawful purposes.
You cannot use the website or services in any way:
• That breaches any local or national laws.
• For fraudulent or unlawful gains
• To harm any minors
• Knowingly to reproduce material that doesn't comply with our pp and terms
• For any spamming or unauthorsed advertising
• To know you are trying to upload any material that contains viruses, worms spyware or adware etc or any other code
or software that will affect the operation of hardware or software
• You agree with ScreamDirectory to
• Do not sell any part of the website content, including features and business listings
• Try to access the website to interfere with or damage
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including,
but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.